I've been taking care of my sister for 5 years with schizophrenia...Tu…

페이지 정보

작성자 hrqfo 작성일24-01-15 21:38 조회82회

본문

[Reporter Jeong An-ji of Sports Chosun] A storyteller with a sister suffering from schizophrenia appeared.It was aired on the 15thOn KBS Joy's Ask Me Anything, she replaced her schizophrenic sister with her parentsThe writer, who took care of him for five years, visited a Bodhisattva house for counseling on his concerns.business is doing wellI didn't divorce my father, who couldn't come home often because he couldn't, but I didn't do muchShe took care of her sister who had schizophrenia for five years on behalf of her seriously ill motherThe writer confessed his story, saying that he now wants to live his life.When I was youngThe younger brother who said he was quiet and timid. But my brother, who was a high school student, had a bad thing at schoolI couldn't go to school properly, and when I got angry after thatThe violence has gotten worse. The writer drinks like water when her younger brother turns 20 years oldI drank, broke windows, fell into someone else's car and repaired itAnd there was a police officer in charge of the younger brotherHe confessed that he had been contacted. At a time when these incidents continue, my father treats my brotherI told him I was hospitalized at the center. My younger brother is currently living in Iksan with his father and studying at the psychiatric centerHe's going around and getting treatment. I think this person had schizophrenia before thatI was young and busy with my life, so I didn't notice my brother's situationI did.\t\t\nThe writer recalls his childhood and when his father gets angry or things don't go wellThere was a time when he was angry with us, and let's say that he's often upset the tableThe Bodhisattva was saddened.In particular, the writer who is currently living in a small room while working a part-time jobWhen my father asks me to pay the monthly rent, I also pay the monthly rent instead. So Lee Soo-geun is stableIt's right to help later after you've settled down. to pay for part-time workI'll send it to my family and say you're in a small room. It's so ruined. Then, how can you live your lifeI was worried if I was living. When asked, "What do you want to be?" The writer asked, "What do you want to be?"He said he didn't really think about it. So Seo Jang Hoon said, "I willThink about what you want to do the most. I told them to think hard and think hardIf you find something you want, you need to prepare for itI handed it over. Lee Soo-geun said that concerns for himself will help him develop a lotIf you've sacrificed yourself to your family, you've asked me to take some time to think for myselfDon't think that the person who finished counseling with your concerns is the eldest daughter to your family, and don't think that you're the breadwinnerDon't pass the role on to me, so that I can put down my luggageDad shed tears asking me to refrain from contacting him.